Northwest Genealogy Conference 2017
Register before February 15th for early bird price:
Full three day conference: Members $125, non-members $140 Single day: $70
After February 15th:
Full three day conference: Members $140, non-members $160 Single day members: $70, non-members $80
New in 2017: One youth registration (ages 13-17) complimentary with one full paid registration. Does not include extra syllabus or meals. Email email@example.com for further information.
- Once your form is complete, you will be asked if you wish to print the confirmation. That will open in a new window that allows you to print the form. When you have completed the printing process, return to the Registration Window to complete the payment process. Once you close the Registration Window, you will not have the option to pay online again.
- If you choose to pay immediately, you will be directed to pay by using a credit card through PayPal. You do not have a PayPal account to use this method. You can still pay with your credit card without PayPal account.
- You can also pay by check. If you wish do to so, print your registration form and mail a copy along with your check for the registration amount to the SVGS Treasurer, P.O. Box 34, Arlington, WA 98223.
- Your registration is not complete until payment is made. Your registration will be held for 15 days to allow time for payment to be made. If not made in 15 days, your registration will be cancelled.
- You will receive a confirmation number for registration. Please refer to that number in any communication regarding your registration.
- If there are any problems or questions reguarding registration please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register Here
To receive the membership discount, you must be an active member of the Stillaguamish Valley Genealogical Society and be logged in to the member page first and then complete the registration form. To apply for membership please contact us at email@example.com or (360) 435-4838 or attend our monthly meeting and ask any participant to direct you to our Membership committee.
Lunches will include: condiments, soup, fruit, chips and cookie.
Friday evening banquet will include a social hour with appetizers from 5 to 6pm. Dinner will be a pasta buffet with Caesar salad, garlic bread and dessert. Gluten free options will be available.
Lunches and banquet are an additional cost and must be purchased before the conference
18821 Crown Ridge Blvd.
Arlington, WA 98223
Driving Directions from I-5:
Take Exit 206 off Interstate 5.
Go east on 172nd Street NE, travel 3.4 miles to State Route 9.
Enter round-about onto State Route 9, staying left to go north .9 miles.
At the traffic signal turn right (east) on Crown Ridge Blvd,.
Cross the covered bridge, .1 mile to the Arlington High School and Byrnes Performing Arts Center.
Use the first Entrance.