Northwest Genealogy Conference 2020: Call for Vendors
The Stillaguamish Valley Genealogical Society of Arlington, Washington is please to invite you to participate in the 2020 Northwest Genealogy Conference to be held August 12-15, 2020 featuring:
Thomas MacEntee, Kathleen Kaldis, Anna Swayne
August 12, 2020: Free Beginning Class, Advanced Workshops, and Vendor Setup
August 13-15, 2020: Northwest Genealogy Conference
Byrnes Performing Arts Center and High School
18821 Crown Ridge Blvd.
Arlington, WA 98223
About the Northwest Genealogy Conference:
The Stillaguamish Valley Genealogical Society began hosting a genealogy conference in 2014 when the society was the host of the largest Washington State Genealogy Conference ever held. The society then made the decision to host the Northwest Genealogy Conference annually in order to provide quality genealogical education in the Pacific Northwest.
We are looking for vendors who support family history development and genealogy.
We invite you to participate as an exhibitor at the 2020 conference. Register as an exhibitor on the Vendor Registration page. For additional information and further advertising opportunities at the conference, contact as at: email@example.com.
Don't wait. Space is limited!!
Items included for vendors
Electricity if needed for display (upon request)
Free Wi-Fi (connectivity not guaranteed)
What's not included
Wednesday, August 12, 2020, from 10:00 am to Noon
The vendor area will be open during registration Wednesday afternoon beginning at noon. We will have a scavenger hunt in the vendor area to encourage registrants to spend uninterrupted time with you that day when most will not be in class.
Driving Directions from I-5
Take Exit 206 off of Interstate 5.
Go east on 172nd Street NE. Travel 3.4 miles to State Route 9.
Enter round-about onto State Route 9, staying left to go north .9 miles.
At the traffic signal, turn right (east) on Crown Ridge Blvd.
Cross the covered bridge. Travel 1 mile to the Byrnes Performing Arts Center and High School.
Use the first entrance.
Saturday, August 15, 2020.
After the last long break on Saturday afternoon, vendors may begin to pack up.
Vendor Registration Instructions
- Once you complete your registration an email confirmation will be sent. You also will be asked if you wish to print the confirmation. That will open in a new window that allows you to print the form. When you have completed the printing process, return to the Registration Window to complete the payment process. Once you close the Registration Window, you will not have the option to pay online again.
- If you choose to pay immediately, you will be directed to pay by using a credit card through PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account to use this method. You can still pay with your credit card without a PayPal account just click the "Buy Now" option.
- You can also pay by check. If you wish to do so, print your completed registration form and mail a copy along with your check for the total registration amount to the SVGS Treasurer, P.O. Box 34, Arlington, WA 98223.
- Your registration is not complete until payment is made. Your registration will be held for 15 days to allow time for payment to be made. If not made in 15 days, your registration will be cancelled.
- You will receive a confirmation number for registration. Please refer to that number in any communication regarding your registration.
- If there are any problems or questions regarding registration please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to register.