- Arkiv Digital provides online access to more than 78 million newly photographed images of Swedish historical records. The online archive contains the Swedish Church Books from the 1600's to 1940's estate inventories, military records, tax registers, court records, prison records and many other types of historical records as well as new name searchable indexes. More than 600,000 new images are added monthly. This is the premier site for Swedish records.
- We are a family-operated business, so our tours are crafted from the heart. Together, Bio-Monte has over three decades of Italian travel experience. There are many benefits to traveling with a tour operator like ourselves: the first is that we have lower costs that the global competition cannot compete against, the second is that the places you are visiting and lodging at are friends of ours so you will be treated like family, the third is our experiential guides are native-speaking English and fluent in Italian, the fourth is we go where locals go, because the Italian locals we work with, again, are friends of ours. So if you want to experience Italy the way the locals do, book a tour with Bio-Monte!
- Artistically Connecting You To Your Family History. Show off your story! Friends and family will marvel at your research and start asking questions. The conversation can go anywhere once your story becomes part of your home. At Family Ancestrees we create CUSTOM DESIGNED FAMILY TREE ART that you can frame and hang on your walls and make your unique history come alive!
Gene By Gene
- Gene By Gene was founded in 2000, specializing in DNA-based ancestry & genealogy as Family Tree DNA
. The first company of its kind, Family Tree DNA captured the hearts of genealogy enthusiasts and to this day remains the leading company in the space. The expertise in the space has led to many prestigious relationships along the way, including an exclusive partnership as the testing provider for National Geographic’s Genographic Project
Hall, Melode - a first time Vendor with us will be presenting two preservation products at her vendor tables.
- FOREVER - We're here to protect your digital rights & tell your story for generations, guaranteed. FOREVER isn't like other photo storage services. We're focused on providing you with a permanent digital home that will last for generations. It's like insurance for your photos.™ Additionally we have digital conversion services and premium, personalized photo books to celebrate special memories for generations to come.
- Creative Memories - Sharing photos and memories is one of life's great joys. When they're safe in world-class, quality traditional albums, they help us appreciate our beautiful lives, preserve our memories and bring friends and families closer together. We provide all the supplies, tools, education and personal assistance to create a family heritage album - fully guaranteed and made in the USA.
Heritage Quest Research Library
(HQRL) is a Genealogy Library & Bookstore. The Heritage Quest Research Library (HQRL) sprang from the roots of the private collection started by Leland and Steven Meitzler in Orting, WA in 1982. In 1993 this collection was purchased by AGLL along with Heritage Quest magazine. In 1996 the library became a nonprofit, independent, "managed by volunteers" research facility.
- One of the most ancient forms of the written word has received a 21st Century update! Take your genealogical data with you as a scrolling family tree. The L2Scrollio features charts digitally printed on archive-quality fabric attached to two self-retracting rollers. What a fantastic way to create a wide-format VISUAL INDEX and REFERENCE TOOL. Fully extended, the scroll is 14″ x approximately 56″, depending on design.
Marcus Whitman Chapter, NSDAR
- On June 14, 1911, twenty-three local women, who could all lay claim to a Revolutionary War patriot ancestor, shared a deep love of their country and city, and a desire to encourage the study and preservation of history, came together under the leadership of Mrs. Allie Belle Hood Hager to found the Marcus Whitman Chapter of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution (NSDAR).
Northwest African American Museum
- Our vision is a Pacific Northwest region where the important histories, arts and cultures of people of African descent are embraced as an essential part of our shared heritage and future.
- Capture every treasured moment in a meaningful, customizable Living Locket. Remember special milestones, celebrate exciting events, express your gratitude and never forget a moment of your journey with a timeless keepsake you can wear close to your heart.
Sons of the American Revolution
- The Sons of the American Revolution (SAR) is the leading male lineage society that perpetuates the ideals of the war for independence. As a historical, educational, and patriotic non-profit corporation, we seek to maintain and expand the meaning of patriotism, respect for our national symbols, the value of American citizenship, and the unifying force of “e-pluribus unum” that was created from the people of many nations – one nation and one people.
Stillaguamish Valley Pioneer Museum
- This museum was built by the Stillaguamish Valley Pioneer Association to preserve artifacts of the North & South Forks of the Stillaguamish River Valley. Items in this museum include, household, logging, dairy, military, railroad, sports, medical, education, transportation music, and thousands of old B & W photos. Keeping alive the heritage of the original homesteaders of the area.
Washington State Archives
- Search for your ancestors in our collection of Washington Census and Naturalization Records at the Digital Archives.
Washington State Genealogical Society
- Shares information about genealogical activities and resources from individual members and local, county, state and national organizations. Promotes the preservation of and access to public and private genealogical and historical information. Co-sponsors an annual genealogical conference in partnership with a local host society. Issues a Washington State Pioneer Certificate to all who can prove their ancestor was in the Territory of Washington before 11 November 1889, and issues a First Citizen Certificate for those whose ancestor was in the state before 31 December 1900.
Washington State Library
- To ensure that Washingtonians have access to the information they need today and to the history of Washington for tomorrow.